Do you dream of becoming a Professional Pilot? The AAPD Program is one of the the quickest and most affordable ways to take a starting student pilot with no experience to commercial pilot. You can complete the entire program in 150 training days, giving you a pipeline to an airline pilot career!
Alpha Aviation, Inc., is owned and managed by airline pilots. We have a thorough understanding of today's marketplace, and how to prepare students for professional pilot careers. Therefore, we have provided a safe, professional non-profit program that creates a flow to meet needs of aspiring Professional Pilots!
Scroll down to request an enrollment package
70 Flight Hours, 60 Days
· PVT Student Solo, including Solo Cross Country flights (10 Hours)
· PVT Instruction, (60 Hours)
· Phase 1 training duration planned for 60 days, which includes bad weather days, self-study ground school, Written FAA Exam and check ride completion.
If Phase 1 is completed ahead of schedule, flight hours roll over into future phases.
60 flight hours, 50 days.
· 60 Hours of flight instruction.
· Two students training in the same aircraft simultaneously .
· Written FAA Exam
One student will observe the flight lesson in the back seat while the other student is receiving instruction; then swap. (Common Backseat Flying). This is a cost-cutting, time-saving opportunity for students. Two students are required to partner together through this phase.
100 flight hours, 30 days
· 100 PIC Cross Country (XC) hours with an Instrument Rated Safety Pilot.
· Both pilots share the operating costs of the flight.
· Two-pilot crew needed to meet requirements.
· Flights will be dispatched, flight planned and monitored by active airline pilots for an added layer of safety.
10 Hours, 10 days
· Dual given to prepare for Commercial Pilot Checkride
· Written FAA Exam
The average cost for a student pilot to pay for training up to the Commercial Pilot licence is over $75,000. We are proud to offer this package for $35,000*
That's nearly $50,000 in savings compared to other flight training programs in the US!
*Prices subject to change
Become a drone pilot and work for us while you are training!
Drone piloting is becoming one of the fastest growing careers. Get a bird's eye view while earning some extra money.
We offer pipeline employment opportunities upon earning your Commercial Pilot License. Build more flight hours with us as a paid/compensated Commercial Pilot!